My client, a Boutique Investment Firm is looking for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The company has recently been working on several high-profile investments across London.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all monthly accounts are prepared to a strict deadline. You will also produce the 5year plan and be involved in key decisions the business.
- Creation, coordination, maintenance and preparation of budgets and financial forecast models.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Maintaining accounting software with accurate records and transactions
- Ensure strong corporate governance practices, complying with all accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Supporting the month-end, quarterly and year-end financial close
- Maintaining and reconciling ledgers and bank accounts
- Preparation of financial statements, periodic reports, and analysis on a scheduled or unprompted basis
- Coordinating the year-end audit liaising with external accountants and auditors as required, preparation of audit schedules, data, financial statements and information
- Supporting advisors to prepare Corporation Tax computations
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and business partnering to non-finance directors.
Candidates will be a Qualified ACCA or ACA.