Admin Support-Information Security, Compliance & Resilience Team-Public Sector client-£11.94 Per Hour (PAYE)-Contract till end of March initially-Remote/Brighton
This role will be supporting the Information Security, Compliance and Resilience (ISCR) teams in their day to day administration tasks.
The role of the team is critical to the functioning of the organisation from protecting us from cyber threats, managing security incidents and keeping us running when things go wrong.
Our client often need to act quickly, and therefore need a highly energetic, proactive and organised admin assistant to keep us on track
Tasks will include
· Monitoring inboxes (Outlook)
· Monitoring incident tickets (DevOps)
· Identifying urgent work items and ensuring they are passed to the relevant staff member
· Logging and assigning work items (Sharepoint)
· Sending acknowledgments emails to requests
· Note taking in meetings
· Managing team meeting agendas
· Managing team calendars
Training will be provided but experience of the mentioned tools would preferred.
Please send latest CV if you are interested in this role