Joining the Group Purchasing Team as Account Manager Northern Region you will act as the link between the markets that you represent and the Central Tourist Boards function. The Account Manager Northern Region will lead a small team on market specific Tourist Board and Partnership activity and be responsible for supporting Head of TB&P and the central Tourist Boards and Partnerships team in the achievement of Group revenue targets.
You'll act as the lead for your market and geography/product, knowing the market requirements inside out and leading on implementation activity within your remit, whilst supporting Head of TB&P and the central team to deliver KPI's and holding them accountable for delivering source market requirements..
As the key link with other stakeholders within the local business, this role can be based within either of the market(s) it supports.ABOUT THE JOB
The role of Account Manager Northern Region will be 100% dedicated to Tourist Board and Hotel (and other) partnerships activity. This role is the key liaison between local market requirements, Regional and central Group objectives. This role will be responsible for:
- Assisting Senior Account Manager Markets and the central partnerships team to achieve the revenue target for Northern Region and Group.
- Relationship management with local tourist board/hotel chain offices.
- Coordinating and designing marketing plans with the marketing mix of the SMs.
- Coordination of creative briefing and all source market formalities.
- Gaining approval of creatives from local tourist board offices.
- Implementing marketing activities.
- Providing evidence and results of activities to local tourist board offices.
- Invoicing and claiming payment from local tourist board offices.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are broadly in line with SM marketing strategy rules, while also ensuring the SMs are flexible with these rules to help the company meet its revenue targets.
- Providing briefs to central team with detailed instructions for marketing plans and any SM restrictions.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Experienced in account management or business development
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An inspirational leader with proven management experience
- Goal oriented with commercial insight
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Ability to interrogate insights and data for planning and reporting purposes
- Extensive knowledge of the TUI Group portfolio of products and destinations including UK, Nordics SMs and Ski, Lakes and Mountains
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to determine key priorities and manage own workload in order to consistently deliver accurate work within agreed targets and timescales
- Ability to succeed in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of languages, especially German, Spanish and French, preferred.
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programmes and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Group is the world's number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Purchasing function, we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function, which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world's leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com