Marks Sattin are partnering with a global telecommunications company who are searching for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Team in London. This role will be on an initial 6-month contract, with the potential to extend.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting month-end reporting process of new markets
- Updating reporting schedules in line with month-end timelines, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Running indirect tax retruns monthly
- Ensuring that all SOP's, risk matrix and process maps are updated
- Reviewing numbers as well as tackling any open issues
The ideal Management Accountant will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent). Experience working within a large organisation is also essential. Experience using SAP, COGNOS and TM1 would be highly desirable.
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure you are considered for this role.