Qualified Secondary Supply Teacher
If you are looking to inspire pupils across East London schools as a Secondary Teacher whilst maintaining a good work life balance, this opportunity would be well suited to you. We are currently recruiting for Qualified Secondary Teachers for daily supply vacancies to start ASAP. In particular we work with an 'Outstanding' rated school in Hackney who require staff for both pre bookings and emergency cover.About the role:
As a Supply Teacher you will have a freedom to select what days you want to work as well as having the ability to work in a variety of schools. Supply Teaching is ideal for Newly Qualified Teachers looking to experience a variety of settings and gain new skills at a faster rate or for Qualified Teachers seeking better work life balance.
Often once you are booked out as a Supply Teacher and make a good impression with our schools this will lead to pre bookings/ re bookings often at the same school - this will allow you to have the choice as to whether you would prefer to work for a small selection of schools or a variety.
As a Supply Teacher you are there to provide cover for a variety of subjects (all lesson plans will be provided for you). Marking or planning is not required for this role.
You have full flexibility to choose what days you want to be considered for work - you will have access to a calendar on our Opogo app to mark what days you are free.
You will need:
About the school:
- Experience in demonstrating exceptional behaviour management
- Be passionate about progressing within your teaching career
- Able to demonstrate resilience, initiative and a drive for inspiring pupils to engage with education and learning
- Able to start as soon as possible
- This position is open to Qualified Teachers (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school that is very popular amongst our Teaching staff that are often commended by staff for great organisation and providing a supportive environment. They are a school that offer extensive opportunities to their pupils and promotes resilience and self-confidence with learning. They offer a wide ranged yet personalised curriculum to their students to extend the amount of opportunities for them to excel towards. The school also prides itself on recognising the success they have experienced is down to the hard work put in by their staff members to creating an environment for their students to thrive.
The school is based in East London and is easily accessible by the underground and bus routes. They're start time is 8:15am.Who we are at Opogo:
Our Vision at Opogo is to support education, together. Opogo is a community platform designed to help you stay on top of your career and growth progression by connecting you with experts and others in education. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. Through our ever-evolving technology, we will match you with the right job tailored to you skills, experience and location using our app.
- An app that centralises all your supply needs in one place!
- Receive direct bookings from schools and have confirmation within seconds via the Opogo app
- Full calendar management via the Opogo app - we will only contact you when you're available
- A simple and efficient compliance process - you can upload documents directly to the app
- Transparency to see and apply for roles that we are currently recruiting for
- Our Social hub provides a safe space for Teachers and Support Staff to collaborate, share resources and access 100's of free courses including Safeguarding, SEND and CPD training.
To apply for this particular position, please submit your CV via the button below. You will be redirected to the Opogo site where you will be connected with a dedicated member of the team and be asked to download the Opogo app. Any offers will be subject to vetting and relevant safeguarding checks. We look forward to working with you!