Investigo are partnering a Global FTSE 250 company, to recruit a high profile FP&A Global Process Lead.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced senior FP&A professional, who has knowledge and practical experience of the full end to end FP&A process, to join a fantastic team at a very exciting time for both the function and the business. You will utilise your knowledge to drive the function forward, you are fully empowered to fix issues, drive improvements and fully embed yourself in the end-to-end.
The primary objectives of this role are to address day to day process issues to ensure the business functions as it should, as well as improving these processes for the benefit of the operational and business teams. Prior experience of managing and delivering process improvement projects in a large complex global organisations is therefore a must.
What my client is looking for:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with a strong academic background
- Experience of forecasting and budgeting in a large and complex business
- End to end knowledge of FP&A processes and the passion to improve those processes
- Essential you have experience on revenue
- Ability to build strong relationships across Global teams.
- Working knowledge of SAP/BPC is desirable but if not a strong desire to invest in learning a new system
- Have the ability to step back from operational process to focus on the strategic challenges.