Elevation Senior Finance is currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on behalf of a Global Manufacturing organisation in Wakefield.
My client is keen to find a confident and personable qualified accountant with a passion for being involved in the wider business, driving the company forward, and improving the processes and systems within. You will be involved in the commercial and operational decision making which will shape the path the business takes over the next few years.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive and compelling financial perspective to operating issues
- Participate in business tactical and strategic discussions
- Identify opportunities for business improvement
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements via best in class Business Partnering
- Optimise customer account financial performance by providing support and challenge
- Maintain external customer reporting where applicable, to include open book costing, commodity tracking
- Preparation of defined weekly and monthly commercial commentaries, providing valuable insight into the customer's commercial performance
- Approval of monthly customer terms reconciliation
- Lead the process for robust customer financial forecasting, including communication within the Customer Leadership Team and to Divisional stakeholders
- Ensure commercial finance reporting are completed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Sign off and authorisation of costings and promotions, to ensure alignment with agreed Hurdle Rates
- Ensure master data is aligned between site and division, and therefore act as guardian of all standard contributions for your customer
Elevation Accountancy & Finance would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- CIMA, ACCA OR ACA Qualified
- Recent relevant experience in Manufacturing
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Commercial and operational decision support
- Strong IT skills, including advanced Excel
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from Ledger Clerks through to Financial Directors in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.