Partner Financial are working with a leading international Consumer brand that has a strong track record of growth with a notable footprint from a global perspective. Strategically they are well poised to expand through acquisitions across Europe.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Lead, you will contribute and support the Managing Director of the business unit by providing key insights and analysis as they look to increase their market share. The successful candidate will take ownership of the business planning, forecasting process and you will be integral to the overall team to help drive business performance.
- Working closely with the MD to actively drive the business by identifying key insights and emerging trends
- Owning the management reporting process and collaborating with senior leadership across other brands to share best practice and insights which might impact Group
- Acting as a key advisor to the MD through financial insight and data, helping to continually challenge all areas of the business
- Developing regular forecasts that accurately predict performance based on trends and drivers
- Owning the budgeting process for your brands, working closely with Group to ensure this is done in a timely manner
- Partnering with senior leadership to define and develop appropriate KPIs for the business.
- Developing a process to ensure KPIs can be accurately calculated, collated and used to drive business performance
- Working closely with the business in commercial negotiation through contract renewal, new brands and customer profitability
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven track record of complex analysis of business performance in a commercial environment
- Proficient in leading commercial strategic planning and forecasting processes
- Previous experience working across multiple functions within a business
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.