Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering with a PE-backed PR & Creative Agency in Soho, London, seeking to hire a new Head of Finance
to lead their 5-strong finance team.
Our client is an entrepreneurial and fast-moving PR & Creative business with a global reach. This role requires an individual with a proactive and flexible outlook and someone who is prepared to roll their sleeves up to ensure the successful running of a commercial finance function.What you'll be doing:
What you'll look like:
- Managing, motivating and developing the Finance team
- Ensuring the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management pack and an easy to understand but thorough understanding and analysis of the results
- Ensuring key KPIs are in place for the department and work with the Group Finance Director to ensure the right KPIs are developed and produced across the business
- Working closely with the board, acting as a key business partner providing modelling, analysis and advice as required
- Ensure strong process are in place to monitor P&L performance for example carriage analysis and checking, detailed margin analysis.
- Provide strong analysis skills providing strong detailed analysis with good easy to understand summaries
- Providing P&L and cashflow annual budgeting and monthly forecast with variance analysis
- Developing and maintaining a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Highlight and drive cost improvements and ensure all process are in place to drive cost control
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting software.
What you'll get:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- Experience gained in media, PR, advertising, digital, creative, technology (or similar) industries;
- Be able to lead and manage a finance team;
- Good systems experience and experience of developing reporting and improving processes.
- £70,000 - £80,000 DOE
- Scope for equity on the business
- 33 days annual leave
- Excellent career development opportunities as the Group of businesses grow.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply with your CV.