Teaching Assistant - Behaviour and GCSE Focus - Ealing, London
- Teaching Assistant - Behaviour and GCSE Focus - Graduate opportunity
- Competitive pay at £1,700-£1,800 per month (£85.00-£90 per day - weekly pay)
- Working 1:1 in and out of the classroom, up to GCSE level, with students with behaviour and some mild mental health issues
- Additional professional training provided! Team Teach etc.
- Immediate start after successful trial day - DBS Certificate required
- Full-time (Monday-Friday) - Long-term until at least the e/o July 2022
- Ideal for confident graduates with great interpersonal skills!
An excellent specialist school in Ealing, London is seeking a Teaching Assistant for a key role with a behaviour improvement focus,
to work 1:1 as a Teaching Assistant, mentor, and role model for some of their students who are presently attempting to manage some personal issues and challenges.
Applications are invited from people from all types of professional backgrounds and life experience.Ideal role for former or aspiring....
- Social Workers / Youth Workers
- Psychologists / psychiatrists - Perfect for Psychology graduates seeking experience
- Aspiring or former civil servant professionals - Police / HMP Officers / ex-Military
- People who have experience of working with people of any age with behaviour challenges and with people from difficult backgrounds.
The Teaching Assistant will need to be diplomatic, compassionate, calm, confident, talented at working with people who can often be frustrated, and truly committed to building good rapport with the student(s) with the aim of transforming their outlook to leading a focused and successful life ahead.
This is a hugely rewarding role, and one which can truly transform young lives for the better in the short, medium, and long-term. Apply for this Teaching Assistant role and you will be contacted by your personal consultant ASAP! Teaching Assistant - Behaviour and GCSE Focus - Ealing, London
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.