Exciting opportunity to gain experience in CSR / sustainability comms.
This awarding winning, purpose-led agency works with a variety of organisations on comms strategy and creative ideas, all focused around positive social and environmental change.
Caring about people and the planet is at the forefront of everything they do - they've been involved in a number of climate change initiative and recently won a 'Sustainability Consultancy of the Year' award.
Due to new business wins and client growth, the team is now looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate Account Executive.About the Account Executive
The Account Executive will be working across a diverse portfolio of consumer, business and charity clients, supporting the team with media outreach, monitoring and analysis, new business research, project administration and more.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have circa 6months to 1 year's PR experience
- Has the ability to write compelling content
- Has a good understanding of media relations and how to pitch to journalists
- Is passionate about social change, sustainability and purpose-led communications
- Is a motivated self starter who is confident
Salary is up to £26,000, depending on experience.
If you're interested to learn more about sustainability, CSR and purpose-led communications and would like to work for a leading company in this area, please get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.