Romanian or Lithuanian speaking Account Manager job with growing business East of Norwich Your new company
Our client are an ever growing and developing fintech business based 15 minutes East of Norwich. Due to continued growth through out Europe, our client are in need of a Romanian or Lithuanian speaking Account Manager to join their experienced team.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- All administrative duties required to ensure seamless customer service is provided
- Deal with inbound & outbound new customer enquiries, answering any questions they may have
- Taking ownership of new customer leads, managing these through the sales consultation, registration and on boarding process.
- Liaising and coordinating closely with the internal credit control team to ensure accounts are set up quickly, efficiently and correctly, in line with credit and the customer's requirements.
- Undertaking outbound customer account management calls with the specific aim of up-selling additional services.
- Managing and developing new and existing customer accounts to initiate and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with them.
- Delivering margin growth by achieving agreed team targets and KPI's through outbound sales campaigns.
- Collecting and correctly inputting all customer data that is required by the business e.g email address, primary point of contact, mobile number etc, ensuring key information is kept up to date.
What you need to do now
- Strong customer service experience
- Confident dealing with queries over the phone and email
- Experience in following up on warm sales leads or happy to gain experience in a sales environment
- Able to work in a team
- Experience of hitting targets in a KPI driven role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.