Job description SEO ExecutiveBuryUp to 27,000 + 2/3 days from home
Diverse Talent Search is working with one of the UK's most exciting retail brands to recruit an SEO executive, to support the execution of SEO strategy.
You'll be ensuring that best SEO practices are adhered to and implementing the SEO strategy for the websites.How will you be spending your days?
- Optimise on-site content & ensure it is accessible to search engines
- Work within the content marketing team to develop off-page campaigns
- Constantly stay up to date with new technology, competitor initiatives and performance in order to highlight potential opportunities within SEO.
Who are we looking for?
- Reporting organic performance to senior stakeholders
You will be keen to build on your existing SEO experience and develop your career within a large, exciting and people focussed brand. As part of the SEO team, you'll be working alongside experts across the SEO spectrum with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.What should you bring with you?
- Interest in Fashion/E-commerce
Understanding of Google Search Console, Googleanalytics, ahrefs & Screaming Frog. Experience using SEO Monitor, DeepCrawl, Supermetrics & Yext is advantageous.