I am currently recruiting for a business support assistant to work at my client based in Doncaster in DN4 based within the cemetery grounds.
Duties will include:
- Accurately input data onto computer systems (Excel, and a management system mainly)
- Do scanning and filing, keeping records accurate
- Take phone calls and make basic cremation service bookings
- Taking cash and card payments and completing receipt book
- Take phone calls and reception queries, either answering there and then or seeking support
- Be able to take some of the burial or ashes internment bookings
- Take queries from Funeral Directors, interrogating the system, providing answers and updating systems
- Producing and posting out standard letters
- Deal with upset people and maintain a calm attitude
- Able to direct people to and explain the various options available for their memorials
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have good IT skills and be confident picking up new systems quickly.
- Be empathetic and confident in speaking to people who are going through a difficult time
- Be happy working in a busy office environment
- Have accuracy and good attention to detail
There is generally free parking, and you will be working in a busy but relaxed office, flexible working hours (within reason and service needs) and plenty of opportunities to get some fresh air in lovely grounds.
The hourly rate is £9.50 per hour and this role is to start ASAP.
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.
What Reed can offer you as a temporary employee.
- A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
- Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
- A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
- A dedicated payroll team
- Access to free training
- Access to discount club/ healthcare/ reed rewards
- Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
- Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
- Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's