Experienced Finance Manager required for a rapidly expanding SME based in Barnsley. This is an exciting time to join a business with ambitious growth plans allowing you the opportunity to grow and develop with them. The purpose of the role is to ensure the day to day running of the office/finance functions.
Reporting to the Director duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Updating and maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Credit control.
- Purchasing & stock control.
- Warehouse & production.
- Sales administration.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within an SME is essential:
- You must be self motivated, reliable, able to take ownership/responsibility.
- Good communication/people skills are essential.
- Build and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 is required.
Potential candidates can expect;
- Competitive salary.
- Office based with some flexibility to wfh.
- 25 days holiday + stats.