Finance MI Analyst (12MFTC) required on a 12 month fix term contract. The role will be Hybrid with a 50/50 split between office and home working. This organisation has a generous bonus structure.Purpose:
Focusing on producing monthly Financial and Management reports, you will ensure that processes and controls are in place to maintain a robust reporting environment.Responsibilities:
- Collating and analysing Financial and Management reports.
- Presenting and communicating the outputs of the reporting, particularly focusing on clearly telling the "story" behind the numbers to non-financial stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing new solutions for the provision of financial and management reporting that meet customer and governance requirements.
- Monitoring, validating and maintaining data and systems to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Analysing and providing interpretation of financial and management data, trends and queries to support timely decision making.
- Anticipate, plan and forecast revenue information.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and IT skills (especially spreadsheets and data manipulation)
- Experience working in a data analysis/MI environment where you work towards multiple requests and tight deadlines regularly.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly
- Confident and credible communicator (ability to adapt to varied customers, especially non-financial senior management)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels within both the Finance department and the wider business
- Ability to explain complex financial information in written and verbal form to a financial and non-financial audience.
- An inquisitive and structured approach to problem resolution. Experience exploring data trends to understand what lies behind the numbers
- Knowledge of Power BI and databases