Are you looking for the next step in your career? Perhaps you're seeking a role with more responsibilities? Or potentially the chance to work in a more exciting and dynamic work environment? Then look no further!
My clients are an internationally operating, Private Equity backed consulting and staffing firm who are currently experiencing a period of hyper growth. This is expected to continue, with the organisations turnover for 2022 forecasted to grow by over 30%! As such, my client are seeking to scale their back office with the hire of a brand new Group Management Accountant.
The role will require you to not only look after the organisations' accounts on an international basis but also manage your own team. This is the ideal next step in the career of an ambitious and highly motivated Management Accountant.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking complete control of the organisations management accounts on an end-to-end basis, ensuring they're completed in a timely fashion
- Completing consolidation for the organisations' numerous accounts across mainland Europe as well as the UK
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of the end of year statutory accounts
- Aiding in the creation of a monthly cashflow forecast
- Providing guidance and mentorship for your direct report, an up-and-coming Accounts Assistant
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Prior experience completing a companies' end-to-end Management Accounts
- At least a years' worth of experience working for an organisation operating within the service sector
- Attention to detail and a desire to constantly improve processes
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualification
My client are looking to advance this process as swiftly as possible, so if you'd like to start the New Year in this new position then apply now!!!