REED are pleased to be partnered with one of London's most respected and established general Practices, who cater to UK based and International patients. They are currently on the hunt for an experienced Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Working at the famous Harley Street, this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
The Finance Manager will take complete responsibility in controlling the Finance function whilst leading and developing three other members of staff. This role is suited for someone who is already in a finance manager position, or someone looking to take the step into management but has line managed members of staff previously. The role will sit on the Senior Leadership team.
The successful candidate needs to have expereince of completing full sets of management accounts, financial accounting, and Year-End.
Due to the nature of this organisation, this role is based in the office 5 days a week.
- Producing Management Accounts, Financial Accounting & Year-End
- Managing a team of three, Accounts Payable, Credit Control & Junior Administrator
- Carry out all the month end procedures including accruals and prepayments, and then sending the reports over to the external accountants.
- Processing each doctors oncall accrual and arranging payments to doctor's where necessary either by paying the doctors invoices or adding their oncall to the payroll.
- Compiling finance reports based on SAGE output trial balance, and other management reports as required
- Preparing information for monthly payroll
- Maintaining the purchases ledger, entering purchase invoices and getting them authorised
- Completing daily bank reconciliations and posting payments into Sage