Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
As an Assistant Finance Business Partner you will assist with the preparations of the monthly and annual accounts and provide support to the rest of the department and business.
The support you will provide to the rest of the department and business will consist of the following:-
Business partnering, Revenue Reports, Departmental P&L's, Revenue by Customer, Customer Profitability, Maintain Forecasts and Business Planning.
You will also have the opportunity to partner not only with all internal stakeholders and colleagues but also with external organisations (Suppliers, Customers, Legal Advisors, HMRC and Goverment Authorities). About us
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.Our Rewards
- Competitive salary
- Option to buy extra leave
- Voluntary benefits scheme available ranging from Private medical insurance, dental scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- SmartHealth / Access to a 24 hours GP
- Discounts and cash back on leisure, travel, technology, fashion and food
- Social Events, including running clubs, 5 a side football teams and many more!
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day
- When you succeed we succeed. Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications
- Coaching and mentoring programmes available
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
- With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.