PMO Lead - PMO/Inside IR35 - Birmingham
Inside IR35/Umbrella at £475 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
PMO Lead required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to provide and improve the PMO service. You will have extensive experience working on large scale implementations and resource management/planning is essential for this role.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Extensive PMO Lead experience
- Resource management - planning and allocation (PMO)
- Provide quality assurance of deliverables and independent stage gates as requested by the Portfolio Office
- Consolidate and summarise cross programme / portfolio risks and dependencies, escalating where necessary
- Be accountable for the quality and currency of data on Clarity, PPM tool; enabling accurate assessment of cross-programme and cross-portfolio risks, issues and dependencies
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across all levels of technical understanding
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95548789