Account Manager - Manchester FULL TIME
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we've grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Our role
The role of Account Manager will see you take a pro-active approach in the management of your accounts. Focusing on client satisfaction, communication, quality control and profitability. As an Account Manager, you will ensure that your clients receive the highest individual attention and that we deliver projects on time, on budget and on brief. You will contribute your ideas and knowledge to the team, helping your senior team to support and develop the junior members.Role responsibilities
What we offer:
- You will build meaningful and trusting relationships with your clients ensuring you position Havas Lynx as their strategic partner
- You will immerse yourself in your client's business and industry in order to be best placed to deliver quality campaigns
- You will ensure client requests are dealt with efficiently, interpreting these into thorough and accurate internal briefs
- You will work with Operations Team to manage the Production Schedule guaranteeing that the projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget
- You will oversee the quality control of work that leaves the agency, making sure it adheres to the client's approved brief
- You will support the Senior Account Manager and Account Director working closely with the Insights and Planning Team to proactively develop your understanding of strategy and how this applies to the campaigns you are delivering
- You will have a proactive approach to identifying and initiating business opportunities with new and existing clients
- 'Thoughtful Working' post pandemic - split remote and office-based working (pilot programme)
- 20 days holiday, plus additional 3-day discretionary Christmas shutdown, offered on top of your annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Extra early Friday finish during summer months
- Late Monday start during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays with extended lunch hours
- Wellbeing programme - yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Season ticket interest free loans for travel
- #LXAcademy - our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Medicash healthcare benefit
- Enhanced parental return to work scheme
- Office dogs
- In office drink trolley Fridays
- And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.