Audit Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
This award winning, national accountancy firm with a great reputation and long-standing relationships with their clients, is looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team in Birmingham. The successful candidate will add real value to our clients' business.
They are offering a defined path to Audit Manager, as the role has clear progression in a growing department for a company that takes pride in and values its staff.
What are we looking for? You'll be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified. You'll already have experience of working within audit in an accountancy practice, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Job Purpose
About The Employer
- Support with audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and clients, where necessary.
- Assist with pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work alongside a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure that audits are conducted to the required standards and completed efficiently.
- Using accounting software, assist with preparing and finalising audit files in readiness for review.
- Support with creating and monitoring job budgets, ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Work on any ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
This Audit Assistant Manager job within a leading, award winning, multi-site accountancy and advisory firm is based in their Birmingham office.
Looking to expand by adding to its already talented and diverse team, this well-established accountancy firm has an outstanding reputation. They provide a wide range of services, including accounts, audit, tax, business advisory, private client and outsourced services,to an exciting array of clients across a full spectrum of sectors.
This accountancy firm is located in the 5 fastest growing global markets and has presence internationally, span across many jurisdictions. It is a forward-thinking business whose mission, vision, and values shape everything they do and everything they strive to be. What's On Offer
The Successful Applicant
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Flexible working
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus schemes
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Social, conscientious, and dedicated team
- Get involved in community and charity fundraising events
- A positive and proactive culture
- Learning & development programme, with plenty of support and scope for career progression and further development
- Wellbeing schemes - social activities, sports competitions, networking events, dedicated time away from desks
- Contributory pension scheme
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- Demonstrable experience of being involved in audits from planning to completion within a practice environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving
- Able to manage own workload effectively
- Good communications skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Proactive approach to work
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.