I am working closely with my client, a busy and growing business based near Tonbridge, to recruit a qualified Senior Accountant.
This is a superb opportunity to joing a growing and ambitious company in what is a brand new role, brought about as a result of success and subsequent expansion.
The role would suit a similarly ambitious candidate and the position includes a nice mix of financial/ management accounting and Business Partnering.
Key duties within this position entail:
- Financial reporting
- Corporate tax work
- VAT Returns
- Management accounting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with Audit work
- Business Partnering
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- A qualified accountant- preferably ACCA or ACA, though CIMA qualified accountants will also be considered
- Confident in all aspects of financial reporting and Tax
- A practice-trained accountant (desirable though not essential)- even those looking make their first move (from practice) to industry are encouraged to apply
- A car driver and owner of a vehicle
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Hybrid working options (2-3 days' per week working from home)
- The opportunity to work within a growing company in what is a progressive role
- An excellent benefits package
If this sounds like you, then please do apply for the position right awayas my client is looking to conclude interviews within the next 1-2 weeks!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.