Support the sub contracting team, with the aim to produce a set of Management Accountants for the Business Unit on a weekly and monthly basis. Closely aligning the requirements of the Business Unit Management Team ensuring that reporting deadlines are adhered to. Client Details
We are assisting a well established logistics company based within the Warrington area recruit for a permanent Finance Analyst. This is a new addition to the growing Finance team due to acquiring new businesses and seeing their forecast over the next 12 months only strive from strength to strength. Description
- Producing a variety of Revenue and cost reports that are used across the company to analyse sub contractor spend.
- Analysing the data to understand variances and work with the various operational managers to identify risks & opportunities to improve financial results.
- Producing accurate and detailed weekly finance reports and set of accounts.
- Use a detailed set of KPI's as business performance driver to improve the performance of the business. Reporting on revenue and cost trends and variances to support operations.
- Liaising with the Sub contract manager to ensure all Revenue and Cost are accounted for correctly in the week.
- Use the weekly accounts to produce monthly management accounts, through appropriate Accrual and Prepayments.
- To liaise with other departments as required ensuring the reporting deadlines of the organisation are met.
- Work alongside Managers within the Business Unit to produce various reforecast and budgets throughout the year. Presenting these budgets to Directors and Senior Management within both businesses.
- Ensure financial controls are in place to make sure interim and year-end financial accounts are accurate, working with external auditors in a professional manner when required.
- Continuous review of processes as intended to enhance in terms of accuracy and timeliness.
- To provide support in a number of general, non-specific areas to maintain the success of the business and on ad-hoc projects as they arise.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with Strong Excel skills.
- Practical experience of financial analysis and reporting.
- Operational accounting experience.
- Experience of working within the Logistics industry.
- Studying towards AAT/CIMA
- Full study support AAT / CIMA / ACCA
- Fantastic career progression
- 25 days holiday plus 8 BH
- Free car parking on site
- Flexi working hours