A key role in the business to bridge the gap between Finance and Operations. You will provide financial analysis, reporting, advice and insight to operational teams and Senior members across the business to support decision making and contribute to the success of the business.
A UK leading business, based in Rotherham. This is a very successful business who are going through an exciting period of change and growth!
- Build and maintain relationships with key members at all levels of across the business
- Provide financial analysis, insights, reports and information to support/guide/influence business decisions
- Preparation on monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Provide support with the production of business plans, budgets and re-forecasts
- Production and review of cashflow modelling
- Support with Acquisitions - challenging assumptions and provide strong financial assurance to the models to aid the commercial decision-making process
- Adhoc projects
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA. ACCA)
- Proven track record in a similar, Finance Business partnering position
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders at various levels across the business
- Confident and able to advise and influence decision makers
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business
- Able to respond well and adapt to change
Great benefits package!
Hybrid working (2/3 day split)