part of the WHSmith Group
; are the Global leader in electrical retail in most major UK Airports. We are seeking a Team Leader
at our brand new 'InMotion at WHSmith'
store at Luton Airport.
We offer the most sought-after consumer electronics and accessories from the most trusted global brands including Apple, Bose and Sennheiser to name a few. Delivering the best possible customer shopping experience through a highly motivated and engaged sales team who have all been through world class, award winning product and sales training.If you are an electronics fanatic and you love talking all things tech, then this job is for you! What you'll do:
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will play an active role in supporting and leading your team to drive sales and meet targets, through discovering and understanding our customer needs and providing the right solutions. This role is fast paced, with a focus on giving the best customer service, even under pressure. Your enthusiasm will be inspirational for your team and clear to all our customers. Who we're looking for:
What's in it for you:
- Experience of consumer electronics gained within a retail environment highly desirable
- Ability to coach, lead, develop & motivate a team, and role modelling great sales skills
- Some experience of working to and achieving Key Performance Indicators
- A passion and interest in tech products highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills are essential, if you have a second language to utilise to support our traveling customers even better!
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
Taking on lots of responsibility, we'll trust you to get things done and to use your initiative. If you've got a good idea, come out and tell us. We welcome fresh thinking - it could earn you new opportunities. Our airport stores are very fast-paced and you never know who you might get to impress - from visiting WHSmith Board members to travelling celebrities. We'd love you to grow with us, so you'll have access to world class, award winning training! Our aim is to give you the skills you need to help you fulfil your potential. You'll also be rewarded with some fantastic flexible benefits, including sales commission, staff discounts and up to 50% in our High Street stores, plus access to a range of discounts with other retailers. As well as flexible working, wellbeing support platforms, a pension and much more!