On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join on 12-month contract. As the Senior Accountant you will report to the Team Leader and coordinate the provision of Financial Accounting, Planning, Analysis and Controlling for assigned business areas Role:
Senior Accountant Pay
: £23.00 per hour via Umbrella Contract:
Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 12 month contract Location:
Newport IR35 Status:
Inside SC Clearance:
- Coordination, preparation, analysis and reporting of Monthly Financial / Accounts delivered in a timely and accurate manner, adhering to relevant accounting standards
- Financial Accounting data is analysed, reconciled and reported to Group using a consolidated results platform on time and on quality.
- Ensuring accurate operation and improvement of internal controls throughout all processes
- Calculation and posting on key journals
- Completion and consistent monitoring of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Maintenance of the company's trial balance ensuring accurate postings
- The Business is provided with a high level of financial support and analysis to ensure that financial consideration is given in all business decisions
- Coordination and reporting of Financial Accountants for Assigned Business Areas
- Ensure that all accounts are prepared in accordance with accounting standards
- Delivery and analysis of Business Plans
- Academic plus any additional education: Honor's Degree or Equivalent
- Other: Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACMA / ACCA / ACA etc.) or part qualified but studying towards qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar environment
- Confident, able to get on with minimal supervision, but also a good team player
- Ability to build business relationships within a multi-national environment
- SAP experience is essential in particular FI/CO modules.
- Microsoft Office proficiency - in particular Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of output
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"