We're looking for a Team Leader who can make a real difference in their local communityPutting U in Southern Co-op
Southern Co-op is recruiting for a Team Leader to join our thriving retail store. Our stores are way more than somewhere to pick up the groceries - they're the heart of the town or village, the place to bump into friends, or even a vital service for vulnerable people. As a Team Leader, you'll use your experience and skills to lead and develop the team, and help maximise targets.What we're looking for
We're after the right candidate to encourage and drive the team forward, to embed and support our values and community spirit, and provide an excellent memorable experience all round. You'll be self-motivated, with excellent communication and organisation skills, and be a great team player with a positive 'can do' attitude. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
Why Southern Co-op?
- Managing and developing store colleagues, leading and inspiring them to provide outstanding service to our customers, setting Southern Co-op apart from its competitors
- Overseeing other operational duties
- Assisting the Store Manager to deliver all operational KPI's efficiently
- Promoting Southern Co-op by identifying opportunities to engage and support the local community with integrity and thoughtfulness
- Handling deliveries and maintaining availability for our customers
Southern Co-op offers a lot more than just a job. As we are completely owned by our members, we put people first - and it's no different for our team members. Alongside the competitive salary, you'll have instant access to a huge selection of benefits, including a generous 31 days of annual leave (incl bank holidays), healthcare plans, generous discounts, NEST pension, cycle-to-work scheme, company bonus, and much more.
We want to put U in Southern Co-op - start your new career now.