A well established digital marketing agency based in Lincolnshire is recruiting for a Head of SEO to join their friendly team. This is a permanent, full time role with an immediate start.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm
Salary Range: £25,000 - £30,000
Responsibilities to include:
• Carry out regular site audits for clients (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
• Make on-page recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with the PPC, development & content teams.
• Support the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
• Conduct competitor analysis and insights. (link strategies, onpage and content)Indepth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
• Planning and executing digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs.
• Support in the management of PushON's own digital marketing strategy, ensuring the roadmap milestones and KPIs are met.
• Install and configure GTM variable, triggers and tags based on client requirements.
• Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an SEO role.
• Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl Semrush, AHREFS, etc.
• Experience in reporting back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and provide rationale behind those recommendations.
• Ability to use popular CMS platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, Umbraco, etc.
• Understanding of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, JS Libraries, PHP, Python, etc).
• Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
Flexible working hours
Possible hybrid working offered
Annual pay review
Career progression encouraged
If you are looking to join a fast paced environment and have the skills listed above email Sian at Gainham Recruitment with an updated CV or phone.