PPC Account Manager
3 months +
£300 - £350
Are you a PPC specialist with agency experience?
How would you like to work for an award-winning network agency looking after a well-known home-ware client?
As PPC Account Manager you will to lead the tactical day to day of the Paid Search campaigns and ensure markets are working to the central strategy and adhering to best practice. Using your creative and analytical skills to drive results across national and global client portfolios.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop paid search strategies and analysis for local markets to follow and execute (e.g., identifying target audience, geographic, timing/scheduling strategy)
- Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
- Creating playbooks and instruction guides for local markets to follow to assist in explaining our approach.
- Review paid search accounts to provide suggestions and highlight opportunities to local markets to help improve performance and pacing vs monthly targets and KPIs.
- Review and address issues with the local markets, ensuring they understand what should be changed and why.
- Training local markets where knowledge gaps appear or where they could benefit from changing their processes.
- Support the day-to-day contact for mid-level clients and global counter-parts
- Contribute to client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results
- Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
- Grow best practice training to inspire knowledge sharing within immediate team and outside
- Taking ownership of product strategy and testing
- Agency experience in PPC
- Experience managing shopping activity on Google and Microsoft advertising.
- Experience in using tools such as DoubleClick & Google Analytics
- Some experience on social media activity such as Facebook Ads would be beneficial.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Strong understanding of media research tools - you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer