IT Project Manager
6 Month Contract
£400/day (Outside IR35)
IT Project Manager needed with specific Supply Chain / Logistics / Distribution or Food & Drink industry domain experience. Start asap in Nov/Dec 2021.
Managing a range of IT systems implementation + upgrade projects. You will be able to work remotely from home for 4 days/week and 1 day on the client site in Lincolnshire (Spalding).
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
- Delivering a range of concurrent IT change + infrastructure modernisation projects varying in size and complexity.
- Ensuring IT projects are delivered to agreed timescales, cost + quality criteria.
- Experienced across the full project life-cycle including: project planning, status reporting, documentation + lessons learned.
- Monitoring risks / dependencies, engaging with key stakeholders + managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Personal Qualities: proactive, approachable, adaptable, organised + professional.
- Prior experience of Agile + Waterfall environments preferred.
- Domain experience of Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution or Food & Drink industries.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95543626