BI Manager (Permanent)
Swindon (Remote Working Option)
Up to £70,000
Would the opportunity to work for a global client who offers a great package and a flexible home working environment interest you? Harvey Nash is recruiting for a BI Manager to join an organisation on a permanent basis and will be responsible for leading the Business Intelligence team, enhancing the BI processes, and owning the reporting and analytical tools.
The role of a BI Manager will report directly into the Head of Business Intelligence and will be the main point of contact for the report development pipeline and gathering the requirements from the stakeholders. As the Manager you will be leading a team of Developers and you will plan and prioritise workloads, provide guidance and mentorship when required and be hands on with technical tasks.
- Main point of contact for stakeholders and gathering requirements.
- Lead the BI Development team through tasks and projects.
- Development and automation of business reporting across many areas in the business.
- Responsible for report and analytics infrastructure and tools.
- Provide training and mentoring team members and internal stakeholders.
- Main point of contact for IT regarding the development and reporting analytical systems.
- Expert experience using Tableau (or other BI tools).
- Strong knowledge of SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL is beneficial).
- Ability to lead and manage a team in accordance with the workloads.
- Experience using ETL tools.
- Good knowledge of Database principles.
- Able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and can provide consultative advice.
- Previous experience developing visual reports and dashboards
Salary for this role is up to £70,000 with a generous benefits package including Private Medical Insurance, Pension and Life Assurance Scheme, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Employee fuel card and many other options. The working environment is flexible, however ideally you will be able to commute into Swindon when required.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95542861