Treasury AccountantRole Summary
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glascoed as a Treasury Accountant.
The role will be an initial 11 month contract and will provide you with working as part of the Foreign Exchange Team to provide a first class service to all customers. As such they may be required to assist with the delivery of a range of treasury accounting activities.Key Responsibilities
Key skills & qualifications
- Daily Fx balancing (review)
- Database balancing
- Deal reconciliation
- FX rate management
- Timing difference reconciliation (review & posting)
- Business FX advice
- Balance sheet reconciliation support and advice
- KPI preparation
- Day 2 packs for analysis
- IAS 39 activities
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Support RPA initiative
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Export Insurance
- Audit support (Internal/External/FCF)
- Payment/cheque/bank mandate signatory responsibilities
- DCRD management
- Customer query resolution
What we're looking for in you
- Qualified Accountant
- High degree of numeracy
- Ability to operate in an evolving environment
- Desire and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Ability to challeng
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of adhering to strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of various BAE ERPs
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.Location
: £21.30 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95541644