Our high profile client is seeking a Senior Cluster Procurement Manager to cover the UK, Ireland and the Nordic countries on an initial 3 to 6 month temporary contract.
This role will initially be homebased with the occasional pre-planned attendance on site.
The Senior Cluster Procurement Manager is responsible for leading one or more Procurement categories and serving as the key procurement contact to one or more business areas (e.g. division(s), franchise(s), corporate function(s)). The role is accountable for implementing the global Procurement strategic goals on country level for their area of responsibility and successfully managing relevant KPIs in regards to productivity, compliance metrics, processes, customer satisfaction and (if applicable) people development. The role is also accountable for successfully managing and developing relationships driving value for their business with stakeholders in their area of responsibility, and with key suppliers on in their area of responsibility to increase value for our client.
- Drive/Implement strategic goals from overall Procurement strategy
- With specific responsibility in Corporate Services; Managed spend: $100m
- Successful implementation of global, regional and country projects across categories & functions, ensure key stakeholder alignment and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for key compliance metrics such as PO-compliance, process compliance in their area of responsibility. Support centrally led processes
- Manage quality of the country/cluster end-to-end Procurement process incl. compliance to policies, strategies and processes. Support seamless integration of capability centres into the end-to-end process.
- Derive value for the key projects assigned ie productivity/cost efficiency targets in their area of responsibility.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders
- Serve as key contact for stakeholders for specific projects, working within a matrix across the Cluster procurement team area of responsibility.
- Build effective relationships of mutual trust and understanding.
- Understand business priorities and ensure Procurement activities effectively support business strategies.
- Transmit relevant business insights to their local teams, global/regional Category Management as well to sourcing managers and buyers.
- Manage supplier relationships
- Executing the Source-to-Contract process including respective strategies, approaches and methods: Preparing and conducting fact-based negotiations. Adapting tactics from a broad portfolio of negotiation strategies to achieve results that support business and Procurement objectives.
- Manage and build effective relationships with key suppliers in key projects to drive value for our client through cost effectiveness and access to innovation.
- Ensure effective local implementation of global supplier strategies (e.g. implementation of strategic suppliers, contracting principles, execution of global/regional contracts).
- Manage local supplier landscape in their area of responsibility in line with business strategies & global Procurement goals and strategies (e.g. payment terms, manage tail spend, local supplier management process).
- Ensure effective communication between the different Procurement functions, such as Operations, Capability centres, global/regional category management, compliance.
- Provide regular updates to Head of Procurement for capture in CFO reporting / CTS meetings
- Serve as the key contact for stakeholders in the key projects and ensure that business needs/requirements are reflected in procurement activities.
- Bachelor degree required in Business, Organisation development or similar; Master's degree preferred.
- Additional qualifications (CIPS, CIM Marketing.) or similar professional qualifications preferred.
Extensive experience of procurement within a large multinational organization would be advantageous as well as the following:
- Corporate Services procurement expertise ideally in HR, Contingent Labour, Professional Services, Fleet or at minimum, a broad indirect category experience.
- Category strategy delivery experience in Marketing & Sales, local/regional/global
- Proven track record of successful supplier negotiation and management.
- Proven track record of driving delivering of value & targets.
Excellent spoken and written English. Nordic languages would be a great advantage.Index Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. "Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"