Digital AccountManagerCentral London / Hybrid workingPermanent, full-time positionc.£32,000
Accord is an award-winning independent marketing agency. Innovative and creative in our approach, we devise, design and deliver campaigns that build brands, increase sales and solve our clients' toughest marketing challenges.The role:
As a Digital Account Manager a typical working day will be spent managing our portfolio of marketing services with confidence and expertise. To do this, you will need to quickly develop a good understanding of our clients' business, the challenges they face and their future ambitions - and then brilliantly blend strategy, creativity, content and insight to achieve their objectives.Experience required:
- Self-motivated and results-orientated
- Experience working in a fast-moving, performance-led environment
- Excellent sales, presentation and commercial skills that allow you to inform, advise and influence
- Experience of selling both digital and offline services within an agency environment
- Experience in our key market of Travel
In return, we offer a collaborative working environment where ideas and talent thrive, where success is recognised and rewarded, and ongoing support is provided to help you develop your skills and career with us.Benefits include:
- Hybrid working format that gives everyone all the positive lifestyle aspects of home-working whilst maximising the benefits of being in an office and spending time with colleagues.
- Unlimited leave- meaning your holiday allowance is genuinely up to you, as long as you can get the job done.
- Social events both in and out of work, whether that be our annual summer party, competitive bowling, or a pub quiz - there's always something going on.
- Flexible working hours.
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans.
- Annual flu vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
We are not using agencies to recruit this role or any other positions at Accord Marketing.