Global brand media and entertainment client are currently seeking a qualified accountant to join their team. Working closely with the group's diverse licensees and international agents you will ensure compliance of royalties and report directly to senior stakeholders within the business. Duties will include:-
- Analysis of licensing contracts to identify terms and key compliance targets for audit
- Review accuracy of royalty reporting and payment histories
- Perform audit interviews to evaluate royalty reporting
- Complete audit procedures and document findings working closely with key partners to resolve any interpretation differences
- Present findings to management for review and assist with claims
- Complete business reviews with licensees and agents
- Analyse the reporting beyond the financial forecast and identify areas for improvement
You will be a qualified accountant with experience gained in a leading practice, you ability to communicate and influence across multiple international business will be key to you successSend your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.