My city centre client is looking for a team manager to lead a team for temporary and time sheet management
This is a full time role, based close to Manchester Piccadilly train station at a rate of r£22 per hour until May 2022
Duties include but not restricted to
1. Manage the time and attendance team to accurately record the attendance of employees within the business.
2. Responsible for working with stakeholders to drive a regular flow of documentation / requests into the team, maximising team resources and smooth peaks in submissions.
3. Monitor team output so that service level agreements and targets are being met and quality control is maintained with limited errors.
4. Work with peers to maximise the number of tasks undertaken by the time and attendance team.
5. Work with the wider shared service team to establish streamlining the time and attendance input processes within the shared service centre and wider business using LEAN methodology.
6. Work with the wider shared service team and wider business to establish automation of the current input requirements.
7. Operate within the pre-agreed control framework within the time and attendance team; embed a control mind set amongst employees. Continually reviewing the framework for adherence, where gaps are identified take personal ownership to define, socialise and embed improvements. Work with all parties to reduce risk and the cost of control.
8. Develop / continually improve relations with key stakeholders, define and embed a customer centric culture where all team members consider the impact on customers and their future requirements.
If you have the right skills for the role, and management of a large team, then please get in touch by applying online