Teaching Assistant - Autism Focus - Harrow, London
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant - Autism (ASD) and general SEN focus
- Competitive pay at £1,700-£1,800 per month (£85.00-£90 per day - weekly pay)
- Working 1:1 in and out of the KS1-2 classrooms, primary, with students with special educational needs (SEN), including Autism (ASD)
- Additional professional training provided! Team Teach etc.
- Immediate start after successful trial day - DBS Certificate required
- Full-time (Monday-Friday) - Long-term until at least the e/o July 2022
- Ideal for graduates with SEN experience who are compassionate, calm, confident and creative
An excellent specialist school in Harrow, London is seeking a graduate with SEN experience for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant position for their KS1-KS2 primary classes for an ASAP start. This is a full-time and long-term role until at least the end of July 2022.Applications are invited from graduates with practical or theoretical SEN experience, and/or a keen interest in....
- SEN such as Autism, ADHD, EBD, SpLD, Dyslexia and some mild SEMH
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- SEN Class Teaching as a career
The main thing is that the 1:1 graduate SEN Teaching Assistant is diplomatic, compassionate, calm, philosophical, confident, creative, and keen to work hard in developing their skills as a highly competent SEN Teaching Assistant. The school will provide you with ongoing professional SEN training and development opportunities throughout the placement! Apply NOW for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role and you will be contacted by your personal consultant ASAP! 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism Focus - Harrow, London
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.