Our global client provides many of the UK's most recognised financial brands with market leading software to support Training and Competence, Learning Management, Quality Assurance and Customer feedback.
They have many years of combined experience in the financial services sector showing their understanding of the needs of the industry and the challenges customers face. They constantly refine modules to improve performance, sales quality and the customer experience.
Our client understands the importance of management information in keeping business both efficient and compliant. The interoperability of their modules enables customers to drive improvements across business units. For example, to initiate learning needs based on root cause analysis from complaints; to ensure that performance reviews are based on factual MI and that corrective action can be initiated and tracked; or to identify potential vulnerabilities and to automate intelligent file checking to mitigate risk.JOB TITLE:
Intermediate Implementation ConsultantPurpose of Job:
As a member of the implementation team you will have intricate knowledge of thecompany products and will be able to configure and customise these products to meet clientdemands.PrimaryAccountabilities
- Develop solutions through customising and configuring the company product set
- Responsible for the technical delivery of key components that form part of larger client solutions
- Responsible for the technical delivery of small end-to-end client solutions
- Author high quality technical documentation that supports down stream activities
- Work with the wider team to provide timely support and assistance to existing clients utilising company solutions
- Continual review and enhancement of the company development processes and procedures with a focus on quality and'do it once,do it right'
- Support the project team in the overall delivery of high quality client solutions
- Assess and communicate assigned activity progress based on'Earned Value' principles
- Identify and escalate possible project risks and issues early in the project life-cycle
- Adherence to the company quality processes and procedures
- Work with clients and the wider implementation team to design and estimate technical solutions
- Undertake, contribute to and analyse the output of client workshops in order togather high qualitytechnical and business requirements
- Provide training on company products to small'focused'client audiences
- Support and develop the positive teamworking culture within projects
- Undertake administrative tasks as required as part of your day-to-day activities
HOURS OF WORK
- Educated to the Graduate standard
- 3 years plus experience in a professional services / IT environment with some knowledge ofsoftware development lifecycle principles and methodologies
- Experience of working with API Calls to send and receive data between systems.
- Knowledge of software installation/technical environment creationan advantage
- Experience of working with minimal guidance and ability to demonstrate initiative
- High level of professionalism and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines and outcomes
- Strong collaboration skills and motivation to build longterm relationships
- Ability to maintain successful and productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A willingness for occasional travel to client sites as required
: 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to FridayHOLIDAY
: 26 Days Holiday plus bank holidaysBENEFITS
: Discretionary bonus scheme, flexible health plan, Social club, 26 days holiday, flexi-time, Perkbox, death in service, auto enrolmentHEALTH & SAFETY
: No concerns to reportINTERVIEW PROCESS
All interviews will be held on Teams.
First stage: held the Lead Implementation Consultant, Senior Implementation Consultant and one of the Project Managers - there will also be a short test nothing to worry about.
Second interview: will be held with Head of Service Delivery one other TBC.RECRUITMENT & ONBOARDING PROCESS
The office is now open, however we are trialling a hybrid approach where the expectation is for people to attend the office at least twice a week, however depending on business needs people could be required to attend more, so must be willing to travel into the office.