As a confirmed partner for the National Tutoring Programme, Randstad Education are currently seeking secondary teachers who can deliver maths on a 1:1 and 1:3 basis. This is a flexible role as it is sessional work in blocks of one hour, so you could choose to teach from one hour up to a full day.
As an NTP tutor you will be comfortable delivering 1:1 and 1:3 tuition to specific groups of students over an allocated period. You will additionally be responsible for completing tutor reports for your pupils on a weekly basis. This work can be face to face or online depending on the needs of the setting.
NTP Secondary maths Tutor requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of education or tutoring with KS3/Ks4 pupils is essential.
- Must be able to commit to the role on a long-term basis.
- Must be compliant with vetting procedures such as DBS checks.
Working for Randstad Education has many benefits which include:
- Informed & Supportive consultant to assist you throughout the process
- Full information on the role before commitment
- A 'Refer a Friend' bonus up to £300
- Opportunities for continued professional development
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
If you think this is the role for you, contact us today!