A large multinational Financial Services business.Job Description
The successful Regulatory Reporting Accountant will:
The Successful Applicant
- Ensure all Statistical Reporting submitted to the Bank of England is accurate and to the agreed reporting timetable.
- Follow procedures accurately and in a timely manner.
- Production of statistical returns, ensuring sufficient oversight and critical review.
- Provide analysis to management prior to submission.
- Ensure reporting is at all times compliant with the statistical reporting requirements rules and definitions.
- Respond to BoE queries regarding submitted returns
- Keep up to date with Statistical Reporting changes and communicate relevant impact to management.
- Communicate with Business analysts and IT Development team on Software upgrades and new release on reporting changes and reporting implications.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
The successful Regulatory Reporting Accountant:
What's on Offer
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) preferred, or qualified by experience
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and submitting Bank of England statistical reporting
- Reporting experience within Financial Services/wholesale banking
- Knowledge of banking products
- Advanced Excel skills to manage large amounts of data
- Ability to analyse and interpret regulations
- Ability to communicate complex information
- Competitive day rate
- Flexible working
Quote job ref