Junior Developer (C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Excel)
Due to continuous growth and success my client, a National market leader and pioneer in their field are looking for a Junior Developer to join them at their new Head Office in Suffolk
You will be supporting and maintaining software key to my client's IT and business strategy
Initially you will need to be office based but potential for hybrid working is available in time
The company are offering basic salary plus a very good benefits package which includes pension, bonus and health careKey duties as the Junior Developer will include:
Skills/ Experience needed
- Write and Maintain systems documentation
- Assist in the identification, evaluation and implementation of 3rd party software
- Provide formal testing of software development changes made by the development team
- Keeping an eye on emerging/ latest technologies which may benefit the business
- Any experience of C#/ ASP.net development in a commercial environment would be ideal
- SQL Server (a basic level of understanding SQL database schema, connections and experience in SQL query writing).
- Basic understanding of Reporting tools.
- Experience in Excel (a good understanding of formulas, pivot tables, VBA code).
- A good understanding of modern software development tools
This role would be a great match for a graduate or someone with limited experience who wants to join a company which will provide training to help you achieve your goals
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply with an updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95564519