This is a great opportunity to join a brand which continues to go from strength to strength as it grows its online presence, with over half its annual turnover already coming from online.
My clients continued success comes from our entrepreneurial thinking and listening to our customers to deliver fashion products at the right price. Their environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. As they continue to expand they are looking to develop in to new and exciting niche markets both in the UK and overseas..
You will join their creative studio team and be the fashion go to for this successful brand. Passion about ecommerce and fashion is essential as is the desire to drive and elevate a styling department and in addition, you will be a focused, driven, hard-working individual that has the maturity and empathy to take direction well. You must be able to remain calm and professional while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and encourage a positive 'can do' atmosphere in the studios which is conducive to high production levels and excellent quality of work.
- Create inspiring, brand relevant, and on-trend outfits for E-com and creative model shoots elevating the product, ensuring it is commercial and in line with each brand's personality.
- Work with photographer and model on-set to co-direct and select best poses
- Hands on ensuring the product fits well on the model (pinning, clipping etc) and reporting any issues or concerns to the studio/sample assistants.
- Work closely with the creative and buying team to understand the latest trends and how they relate to our business, customer demographic and brands.
- Responsible for achieving daily shoot targets whilst ensuring quality and consistency
- Responsible for booking cover and overflow freelance stylists
- Build and maintain close relationships with all studio team members and members of the wider business.
- Latest fashion trends are translated and presented on brand.
- Ensures priority items are processed first and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the studio/ sample assistant to ensure all products are allocated and prioritised for upcoming shoots.
- Liaise with studio/sample assistants to ensure sample management is as effective as possible, always looking for innovative ways to improve existing processes.
- Further support in efficiency of E-com shoot production by participating in shoot decks and styling inspiration pre-shoot to be signed off by key stakeholders.
- Ensure set is kept safe, clean, and tidy throughout and at the end of a shoot day.
- Work with studio/sample assistants to Maintain styling room in studio and ensures it is up to date with most recent upselling.
- Providing relevant feedback to the buyers and content team.
- Reacting to sales feedback
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Ability to work hard and smart
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
- Excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, friendly style.
- Knowledge and understanding of plus size body shapes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wansford, Alwalton, Yaxley, Whittlesey, Thorney, Glinton, Crowland, Stamford, Cambridge, Corby, Kettering, Grantham, King's Lynn, Ely
- Fashion qualification or equivalent
- Ability to quickly source product images from existing libraries.
- Understanding of usability and user experience online.
- Basic IT skills required
- Knowledge of fashion trends and colour schemes
- Understanding of different plus size body shapes
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: