This is a great opportunity to have a lasting impact on how people connect with our client, a nature conservation charity. Their brand is a powerful one and they want to make it even stronger by driving understanding of the breadth and depth of the charity's impact and engaging even more people in their mission for a world richer in nature.Brand Project Manager Reference:
Flexible in UK Salary:
£27,574.00 - £30,590.00 Per Annum Hours:
37 hours hour per week Contract:
12 month, Full Time Benefits:
Pension, Life Assurance and Annual LeaveAbout the role
This role involves leading the implementation of an ambitious brand strategy. Working for their Brand Planner you will be instrumental in creating a clear way forward for them to implement their strategy in a year where it is crucial to show the role they play in tackling the nature and climate crises.
You will build a robust project plan which meets the requirements set within the brand strategy, liaising with stakeholders across the organisation to understand the practicalities of development and implementation and translate the strategy into an actionable project plan.
During delivery, you will build and lead the project workstreams to ensure that project outputs and outcomes are achieved.Key activities will include
What they need from you
- Developing the governance structure for brand to keep the project on track and aligned to their strategic priorities
- Producing relevant project documentation for the Brand Project Team and key decision-makers to make informed decisions
- Directing and motivating the project team and ensuring that the project remains focused on its core objectives, preventing scope creep
- Developing and managing the stakeholder plan and where appropriate keeping them fully involved and informed
- Managing the implementation road map, determining when activities and events are planned to happen to ensure the timely and successful completion of the project
- Identifying, recording, managing and communicating brand risks and issues, putting in place appropriate contingency actions
- Taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where required - to keep the project on track
- Reporting progress on the project budget to the Head of Brand against forecast and ensuring project costs are kept within agreed tolerances
- Managing handover to 'business as usual' by formally bringing the project to an end, preparation of any follow-on actions required and communicate to others where relevant
As Project Manager - Brand you will lead the project team through the brand strategy implementation.
- You will have a proven record of project management, working to a standard project management framework
- You will have excellent change management and benefits realisation skills
- You will be able to lead a project without having line manager responsibilities
- You will have strong influencing and persuasion skills; this role involves working across all areas of the charity
- You will have strong cost and budget management experience
- You will have strong organisation and time management skills, with attention to detail
- You will have experience of working with external agencies as delivery partners
- You will be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing timescales
- Although not essential an understanding of brand marketing and the role it plays in an organisation will be helpful
The charity reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.Closing date: 23:59, 25 November 2021To Apply and for More Information:If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button.After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with instructions on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board itself.
This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act1974.
No agencies please.