Do you have a passion for design?
Our client, a small luxury design studio, based in Central London is in search of a Finance Assistant to join their dynamic and expanding team on a 12 month contract basis.
Working in a tight-knit team, you will be part of a small finance department, working closely with the MD and the founders to improve efficiency across the function. There are excellent opportunities to learn and progress within a business with impressive growth plans to scale.
In this role, you will have full responsibility for the transactional finance function and will be able to gain insight into a new and growing industry.
· Purchase ledger maintaining and executing local and international payments
· Processing and sending invoices
· Credit control and Accounts receivables duties
· Building relationships with suppliers
· Producing reports for senior management
· Main point of contact for any finance queries
· Working closely with external accountants to prepare and complete VAT returns
· At least 2 years bookkeeping experience
· Xero accounting software experience