Project Manager | ASAP Start | Rolling until Jan 2022 | £25.99 p/hr PAYE or £29.76 p/hr UMB | Hybrid working
Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a key governing body in London. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager who will work as part of the strategic planning group for Adult Learning and Skills development. The role is focused on identifying skills development opportunities that ensure the education programme and curriculum offered to adults is relevant, inclusive and responsive to the needs of key businesses & communities.
Your new role
The successful candidate will:
* Carry out key line management duties for ACL sessional tutors
* Liaise with external employers and stakeholders to ensure that further learning development and employment is an effective part of the learners' journey.
* Provide support to raise standards and quality of teaching and learning and employment opportunities.
* Quality assure course descriptions, ensure that course tutors have adequate information to give meaningful support and advice to all learners. Contribute to information and advice and recruitment sessions during peak recruitment periods.
* Take responsibility for the quality monitoring meetings with all partners and stakeholders. Review quality policies and processes termly and communicate them to all staff.
* Support tutors through training, 1:1 meetings and coaching as required. Provide additional professional development if and when needed.
* Jointly develop with employer/partners a programme of educational and skills opportunities that reflect the learning, health and well-being needs of workers coming into the City.
* Work with local partners to map pathways in creative industry learning including how these work with our existing offers and provide a pathway for the future.
What you'll need to succeed
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has:
* Experience of managing operational and delivery teams
* Experience of successful curriculum management and development
* An understanding of the delivery and maintenance of government contracts
* Experience of working with a wide range of projects (ideally in ESIF, Health and Wellbeing, or Employability & Skills)
* Experience of working with key sectors
* An ability to conduct detailed research
* Knowledge of employment, enterprise and a wide adult skill curriculum
* Knowledge of current quality assurance/improvement procedures
* An understanding of the current national and local context of adult & community education (desirable)
What you'll get in return
This is an interim position rolling until January 2022 & paying £25.99 p/hr PAYE or £29.76 p/hr UMB.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.