The Bingo platform supports 50+ bingo sites hosting over 250 unique games/features which run in 1000s of different configurations. Playtech are looking for 2 Data Analysts/Operations Coordinators to join their Bingo product team. In the role you would analyse the performance of their bingo games, report on trends and provide insights and suggestions on changes to game configurations, schedules and product features.A typical day
You must have
- Working with the oversight of a Network Manager you would implement resultant changes and monitor their impact.
- You would also support their customers providing them with reports and insight on the bingo scheduled that they manage themselves and provide support to operators in implementing their bingo strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of bingo games and side games
- Setting up and maintaining bingo game schedules
- Optimising bingo schedules in response to performance observations and new product launches
- Regular calls with our internal and external stakeholders to understand their reporting needs
- Implementation and optimisation of KPI reports
- Competitor research and analysis
- Providing operational support to customers
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Problem solving
•Eagerness to learn
•Excellent communication and collaboration skills
•Basic understanding of probabilitiesDesired:
•Interest or experience with gambling products
•Experience of Microstrategy analytics platform
•Experience of Google analyticsPerks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- On-site games
After your Data Technician apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 12 month Standard Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/95417930