Assistant Manager, London up to £30,000, Retail
Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus
Sector: Wellness Retail Store
About the company
I am working with a fun and dynamic company that believe it's more than just a job it's a lifestyle! Their business model is promoting health in our communities through organic, natural and sustainable products, and acting sustainably and ethically.
They specially are looking for individuals with the natural ability to deliver service in a way that makes people feel at home. They should be able to wow and delight customers in thoughtful and unexpected ways.
• Up to £30,000 basic salary
• Access to our lifestyle portal which has high street discounts, cinema and gym discounts, specifically tailored well-being support and various free training courses.
• Corporate discounted health and insurance products (PMI, Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, health screening)
• 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
• 25% Store discount (from day 1)
Basic responsibilities as an Assistant Manager
• To lead, develop and sustain a high performing team
• Ensure that the correct level of stock is being ordered, properly received, stock is rotated, out of date stock monitored and back stock areas are clean and organised
• The shop floor department is clean, organised and well merchandised.
• To ensure that the department and store targets are achieved in terms of sales, waste, employment and mystery shops.
• Encouraging good relations amongst the team and other areas in the store therefore ensuring other areas of the store are supported during busy periods.
• Ensuring that you and the team have a good knowledge of the products in their own departments, of promotions and new lines and can recommend different items according to different dietary requirements.
• Set and maintain high standards of product knowledge throughout the team by allocating time for training and following up on an individual's learning
If you are keen to have a chat about this role, please forward CV's to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa, and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/95455334