Finance Manager - UK£60,000-£65,000BristolPermanent
Investigo is currently partnered with a globally recognised, FTSE listed Technology business to recruit a Finance Manager position to assist on driving the performance forward for a £2bn division. In the position you'll have the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders, impact change and develop your own skills to further your career.
- Closely Business Partner with P&L owners to compare actuals against budget
- Responsible for managing the Month end process for a £2bn division
- Oversee the consolidation of month end income statements (partnering closely with Sales and business leaders)
- Identify and implement any process improvement / business change opportunities to streamline processes
- Qualified accountant, ideally with 2+ years of post-qualification experience
- Candidates from an audit background would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Experience covering a broad finance skillset since qualifying will be advantageous
- Past experience working in a large multinational / matrix led organisation.
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity or would like to apply then please send an updated CV