My client, a well-established and growing company based in the South East, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to be part of a dynamic and focused team.
You will be providing accurate reporting and management of company accounts. You will need to be a self-motivated and adaptive learner while assisting with month end forecasting ensuring it is completed with accuracy.
- Cost reconciliations production and review
- Assisting with preparation of the annual budget
- Prepare VAT returns
- Tax reconciliation preparation for appropriate accounts
- Undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis
- Produce Accounting and Accounts recs on a monthly basis to track and review with the finance team
- Produce month end profit and loss reports
- Produce the monthly Board packs
- Forecasting of month end cash accurately
- Preparation of WIP, debtors and creditors summary schedule
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.